Electronic Transition & Dashboard
WE MAKE TRANSITIONING YOUR BUSINESS EASY.
As your partner, it is in Summit’s best interest to have your business transitioned and you back doing what you do best, working with your clients. By using Summit’s Electronic Transition platform our advisors receive the following benefits:
- Ability to complete new account opening paperwork for the advisors’ book of business prior to joining Summit
- Ensures our advisors do not miss any quarterly trail payments from their product sponsors
- Significantly reduces NIGO for new account paperwork giving the advisor the proper forms and data required to transition their book of business
- Complete support to our transitioning advisors, from pulling client data from various sources to scrubbing the data, to populating all required forms to enabling e-signature
- Transition team works with you to determine your timeline and join date
- The client forms are selected based on your existing book of business
- The client data populates the appropriate Summit forms
- Documents are stored/uploaded in a secure and compliant cloud-based vault
- All new account forms are pre-filled to mail or eSign upon affiliation with Summit
- Signed forms and data are electronically transmitted to Summit for processing
- Accounts transfer to Summit and you continue to receive advisory fees and trails
- Includes all lines and types of business
- Reducing NIGOs (Not in Good Order) getting you back to “business as usual”
- You will have hands-on, concierge service throughout the process
What Are Summit’s Advisors Saying About Our Culture?
Summit Financial is a rep-centric firm that treats its advisors like family!
David O’Dell, Illinois
* Summit was awarded top honors in the Transition Support category at the 2016 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards.